01 Feb 2016
in blogging, city life, country life, diet, holidays, Masterchef, Me, reality tv, sport, sports, tennis, tv
Tags: Australian Open, country life, Masterchef, me, Novak Djokovic, reality tv, tennis, travel, tv, weight loss
Well everyone while I’ve been not blogging a fair bit has happened…
- I completed my 2nd Masters degree…4 long years of doing 2 subjects a semester is over…now I was planning on having a break and not studying for a fair while, if at all…except I have to do studies in Religion this year.
- I’ve still been losing weight…I’ve lost over 43kg (over 95lbs) since the start of 2015…so in 13 months!!! Oh and before you ask I will put a photo up…later though, this is a relatively quick post before going to bed.
- I happened to run into Novak Djokovic whilst walking down a laneway in Melbourne a couple of days before the Australian Open started!!! Yes I definitely got a photo of him.
- I went to the filming of Masterchef and saw Nigella and then went to see her talk at a different event.
- I decided rather randomly to buy a new car.
- I’ve had my first ever sporting injury as part of the whole losing weight thing…which has been the world’s most annoying injury!!!
15 Jan 2014
in sports, tennis
Tags: Novak Djokovic, sports, tennis, the Australian Open
Now I’ll start this by saying that I had planned on writing about my night at the Australian Open before I get onto my tennis player of the day…who is Novak Djokovic by the way…but I have since decided otherwise.
So anyway…Novak…you can’t say that the man doesn’t have character…whilst he’s not as drop dead gorgeous as some of the tennis players out there, he has got a lot of character and a lot of humour going on.
Now Novak made it through the second round of the Australian Open without any hassles…he’s even stated that the green and gold bag he’s carrying is to get the Australian fans on side…and note people I did say green and gold…not green and yellow.
images from www.zimbio.com