01 Feb 2016
in blogging, city life, country life, diet, holidays, Masterchef, Me, reality tv, sport, sports, tennis, tv
Tags: Australian Open, country life, Masterchef, me, Novak Djokovic, reality tv, tennis, travel, tv, weight loss
Well everyone while I’ve been not blogging a fair bit has happened…
- I completed my 2nd Masters degree…4 long years of doing 2 subjects a semester is over…now I was planning on having a break and not studying for a fair while, if at all…except I have to do studies in Religion this year.
- I’ve still been losing weight…I’ve lost over 43kg (over 95lbs) since the start of 2015…so in 13 months!!! Oh and before you ask I will put a photo up…later though, this is a relatively quick post before going to bed.
- I happened to run into Novak Djokovic whilst walking down a laneway in Melbourne a couple of days before the Australian Open started!!! Yes I definitely got a photo of him.
- I went to the filming of Masterchef and saw Nigella and then went to see her talk at a different event.
- I decided rather randomly to buy a new car.
- I’ve had my first ever sporting injury as part of the whole losing weight thing…which has been the world’s most annoying injury!!!
01 Feb 2016
in blogging, holidays, Me, MKR, reality tv, tv
Tags: blogging, holidays, me, MKR, reality tv, tv
Sorry blog world…it has been a while since I’ve been on here and it’s been a rather busy time with work leading up to Christmas and then holidays and now it is almost time to go back to work, only one day of holidays left.
But My Kitchen Rules is back tonight…in about 17 minutes in fact. So just a quick post now to say I’m back and a couple of more post will appear tonight and tomorrow…about life in general and MKR and the holidays where I went to the filming of Masterchef!!!
06 Jul 2015
in Australia, country life, holidays, Me, photo
Tags: Australia, country life, holidays, me, photo
This was taken on the same day as the last photo, around the same time of the last photo…the one in the last post.
Somewhere on the highway between Melbourne and Country Town 2.0
06 Jul 2015
in Australia, country life, country women, holidays, Me, photos
Tags: Australia, country life, country women, holidays, me, photos
So this photo was put on Instagram.
I took it someone in NSW along a stretch of highway in January 2015, somewhere between Melbourne and Country Town 2.0 when I was heading back to Country Town 2.0 after the Christmas holidays.
24 May 2015
in #fmsphotoaday, AFL, Australia, city life, country life, food, Hawks, holidays, Me, music, photo challenge, Reds, sports
Tags: #fmsphotoaday, AFL, Australia, city life, country life, food, Hawks, holidays, me, music, photo challenge, Reds, sport
Day 131…upside down…stalactites in Mammoth Cave, Western Australia.
Day 133…hands…Quade Cooper getting ready to kick
Day 135…I found this…falling down three stairs onto a cement floor hurts like all hell and bruises like all hell!!
Day 136…clean…Josh Gibson wiping all the sweat off his face during training in January.
Day 137…home…Tai-O fishing village in Hong Kong
Day 138…musical…NKOTB on the American Idol finale
Day 139…my mood today…this day I could hardly talk (I still can hardly talk)…so it is the sun resembling my voice trying to get through the clouds.
24 May 2015
in #fmsphotoaday, AFL, Australia, city life, country life, cricket, food, Hawks, holidays, Me, photo challenge, Reds, travel
Tags: #fmsphotoaday, AFL, Australia, city life, country life, cricket, food, Hawks, hawthorn, holidays, me, photo challenge, Reds, travel
Day 121… I want…on that day I wanted to read my birthday signed cookbook, but was stuck doing uni essays.
Day 122…faceless self portrait…another day on uni essays.
Day 123…a cup of…tea latte…yummy, yummy, yummy
Day 124…today I saw…obviously I had a blonde moment and didn’t realise until just now that it says day 104, oh well, anyway it is a raspberry Tim Tam
Day 125…red…my favourite Red…Beau Robinson
Day 126…10 o’clock
Day 128…4 things…4 sports, AFL, soccer, rugby union and cricket
Day 129…peaceful…Bussleton in Western Australia
Day 130…playground, the biggest playground in the world…Disneyland