Well everyone while I’ve been not blogging a fair bit has happened…
- I completed my 2nd Masters degree…4 long years of doing 2 subjects a semester is over…now I was planning on having a break and not studying for a fair while, if at all…except I have to do studies in Religion this year.
- I’ve still been losing weight…I’ve lost over 43kg (over 95lbs) since the start of 2015…so in 13 months!!! Oh and before you ask I will put a photo up…later though, this is a relatively quick post before going to bed.
- I happened to run into Novak Djokovic whilst walking down a laneway in Melbourne a couple of days before the Australian Open started!!! Yes I definitely got a photo of him.
- I went to the filming of Masterchef and saw Nigella and then went to see her talk at a different event.
- I decided rather randomly to buy a new car.
- I’ve had my first ever sporting injury as part of the whole losing weight thing…which has been the world’s most annoying injury!!!